No Products in the Cart
First, rinse 1 cup fresh blueberries a couple of times in water. To get rid of pesticides, soak the blueberries in water mixed with 1 tablespoon of vinegar and ½ teaspoon baking soda.
2. Next, add the blueberries to a blender jar. You’ll need a high-quality blender to thoroughly pulverize the blueberries into a smooth juice.
3. Now, add 1 to 2 tablespoons raw sugar or your preferred sweetener. Adding sugar is optional and can be skipped if the blueberries are overly sweet. Be sure to taste the berries before deciding to add more sweetener.
4. Add 1 cup water. You can use water at room temperature or cold water. You can also consider adding a few ice cubes.
5. Then, add 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice.
6. Blend the ingredients until the juice is super smooth.
7. Drink from your blender or pour it in a cup. Blueberry Juice tastes best as soon as it is made. Do not let it rest, as after some minutes it may thicken and the taste changes as well.